Prep Time: 1 hour
- 1 lb (450 g) of fresh raw prawns, deveined and cleaned
- 1/4 lb (100 g) of roughly chopped smoked salmon
- 3 tbsp of curry seasoning
- 1 cup (240 ml) of Coconut milk
- 1 tbsp of all purpose seasoning
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 stem of thyme
- 1 tbsp of vegetable oil
- 1/4 of yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup (60 g) of red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup (60 g) of green bell pepper, chopped
1. In a pot at medium heat, pour vegetable oil, prawns, onion, peppers, and seasoning.
2. Stir for 5-8 minutes until prawns are pink.
3. Add coconut milk slowly, stir to coat.
4. Add salmon, cook for 5 minutes.
5. Reduce heat to low and cook for 15 minutes.
6. Add salt and pepper to taste.
7. Serve with rice, yams, fried plantain, or fufu.